The top edge of a handcrafted Sapphire leather corset follows the curve of your bra underwire, beautifully framing and enhancing your bust.
This is the choice if you want to team it with a longline bra, to get the look of an overbust corset with the correct support of a separate bra. Or it's also great if you want your corset to be cut tracing the outline of your breasts. Maximum steel boning for edgy look and feel.
Trademark Lux high back.
The top has cut outs for your breasts or bra to fit in. Follows the imaginary contour of an underwire.
COLOURS - Available in our full range of washable leather colours. And with optional contrast edging and lacing
SIZING - All our corsets are built to have a 2" gap down the back and a 2" 3" waist reduction depending on the size.
Sizes 8 and 10 have a 2" reduction, and a 2" gap
sizes 12,14,16 have a 3" reduction, and a 2" gap
size 8 has a finished 22" waist
size 10 has a finished 24" waist
size 12 has a finished 25" waist
size 14 has a finished 27" waist
size 16 has a finished 29" waist
Made to Measure items are made straight from your instructions, and so we'll need to get some info from you about size
1. Underbust measurement
2. Underbust to waist measurement
3. Your actual waist measurement
4. Desired waist reduction. Or desired finished waist of the corset - WARNING - don't forget we are going to build a 2" gap into the corset, so if you want a 24" waist you'd order a 22" corset. But please acknowledge the 2" gap, Finished waist to be 22" with a 2" gap.
5. Your high hip measurement, 3" below your waist
6. Your mid hip measurement 5" below your waist
DO I NEED MADE TO MEASURE OR BESPOKE FOR THIS CORSET?
It's entirely up to you, but where I'd always suggest a bespoke option for an overbust corset, the underbust corsets don't need the same level of precision, and a made to measure or even off the peg is usually spot on.
Usually made for you within 4 weeks, but built to last a lifetime. Please check you are happy with our wait list before you order.