Returns, Refunds, Exchanges
Because we make most items to order we don't by law have to accept returns, but none of us want to live in that kind of world so in practice, we usually take your returns and resell them on our Outlet page. You get a better service and we don't lose money, it's a win-win as long as you don't abuse our free postage offer.
UK exchanges are quick and easy if it's like for like, pop your item back to us and we'll get the replacement out ASAP
EU and other International exchanges are no longer possible because of the lengthy delays in the postal system. Instead please place a new order and return your original item for a refund. This also lets you choose the level of insurance cover you want.
Please send items straight back within 14 days of receipt.
We do have some guidelines for returning BOTTOMS:
- Please make sure you wear something underneath when trying
the size of the bottoms.
- Any bottoms returned have not been damaged, washed
or worn and do not contain any stains.
- If the returned bottoms do not meet the above standards,
we will refuse the returned product. You won't believe it but it has happened. Yuk.
HOW TO RETURN SOMETHING TO US.
1. You don’t have to send it back in the original packaging – padded envelopes are fine, the goods must be returned in perfect condition, so pack carefully, especially anything in white leather - don't let white leather sit next to anything coloured.
2. Please email us so we know to look out for it.
3. Send it back to us: Lux Tenebrae, 55a Brookside, Pill, BS20 0LA, UK
4. Use registered post, and keep your receipt/proof until you know it has arrived, if it doesn’t arrive here you'll need to claim against your postal service.
5. Any customs charges incurred for returning goods back to us will be deducted from your refund - they are easy to avoid by marking your customs docket UK RETURN : NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
6. You will receive your refund usually within minutes – it all depends on your bank. We’ll send you an email to confirm.