EU DELIVERIES PAUSED
From 21st June 2021 trade with new clients within the EU is paused with the exception of orders from Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Monaco and San Merino which remain unaffected.
This is a direct result of the ongoing trade disruption on the border combined with the new EU regulations.
Current and past EU clients please email Jules
With regret we will not take on new clients with delivery addresses in the EU.
Please read here before you send us emails appealing our decision and pointing out ways in which we could still get an order through if we only did this or that, and how it will be easy to get an order through. Please believe us, it's not as easy as you think, and respect our decision.
Once you are at checkout you will be able to pay in the following ways, please choose which ever method suits you best.
NEW ACCOUNT APRIL 11TH 2021
sort code is 60 83 71 A/C 14193313
INTERNATIONAL BANK TRANSFER
Credit and Debit Cards
We accept American Express, MasterCard, and Visa cards, also Apple Pay and Amazon Pay
Cash should be sent recorded or Special Delivery, we will email you over a receipt.
Lux Tenebrae, The Glass House, 55a Brookside, Pill, BS20 0LA, UK
Following a number of incidents, we no longer accept Paypal, please read more about these issues here:
Privacy and Confidentiality
Lux Tenebrae makes your privacy a priority.
We only use the personal information you give us to process your order, we do not follow up orders with further mailings and we never give customers' details to anyone else.
Items with customs declarations will be labeled as 'Clothing' with a value marked on the outside.
Everything is sent in unmarked plain wrapping with Lux 55a/BS20 0LA/UK as the return address.
No invoices are included in the packaging.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. Gift voucher and credit notes must be redeemed at our website.
2. The gift voucher/credit note cannot be used to pay for Luxtenebrae.com gift vouchers.
3. The gift voucher/credit note has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
4. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift voucher/credit note account.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher/credit note, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card or cash.
6. Gift vouchers/credit notes and unused portions thereof expire one year from the date of issue.
Please feel free to email at any stage if you have any questions before ordering, or text your question if that's easier 0781 7369221 and Jules will get back to you ASAP