We've been hand-making our luxury leather items long enough to know how much time and attention each order needs, but your item is unique and may occasionally take more time than expected to achieve perfection.
Small items are hand-made by our amazing bra and lingerie specialist team, and are usually cut on Tuesdays ready to dispatch the following week.
Our glovers will usually have an order ready within three weeks.
Dispatch day 2pm cut off time
Valentines orders that need to be made for USA - orders in by Tuesday 23rd Jan please, for UK - orders in by Tuesday 30th Jan
Next dispatch Weds 24th Jan 2322, 2327, 2411, 2412, 2415, 2417/8,
Estimated dispatch Weds 31st Jan Last guaranteed Valentine's post for USA/EU
Estimated dispatch Weds 7th Feb Last guaranteed Valentine's post for UK
1. 2322 Vest in production estimated dispatch Weds 24th Jan
2. 2327 lingerie in queue estimated dispatch Weds 24th Jan
3. 2329 Shorts in production
4. 2384 gloves in production estimated end Jan
5. 2411, 2412, 2415, 2417/8 in production estimated dispatch Weds 24th Jan
There are no guidelines for how long a larger item may take to complete and with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be months from the date ordered, this means that unless you've spoken to us beforehand we cannot guarantee a date, even so, we always do our best to accommodate requests.
1. G+L Crocodile jacket - - fitting#2 - sent awaiting feedback
2. 1969 Dress fitting#3 sent awaiting feedback,
3. 2013 Trousers fitting#3 - sent awaiting feedback
4. 2104 Corsets, Glove bolero fitting#1 sent - on hold
5. 2251 The Captain's Jacket - fitting#2 - sent awaiting feedback
6. 2267 Jeans, T shirt fitting#1 - sent awaiting feedback
7. 2327 Underbust corset awaiting measurements
When the waiting list goes out past six months we close the order books until we've caught up again.
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
To find your regular glove size, take the measurement around your palm, glove sizing is still done in inches, so you'll need to convert if necessary - 2.54cm = 1 inch.
Our gloves are on the tight side, so you may want to round up or down according to how you like them to fit, a good regular fit by sizing up, a super tight fit by sizing down.