We sell two types of item and they are treated differently under UK law.
1. Things that are custom-made, where you choose options on the item page.
2. Things that are pre-made and ready to ship, bought from our Outlet.
When you specify options from a drop down menu, we will custom-make your order, and under UK Law custom-made items are not eligible for either refund or return.
If we were to make an error on your custom-made item, then under UK Law you are entitled to a repair by us (but there is no entitlement to a refund) and we will make good your item immediately.
OUTLET - RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you order anything from our Outlet, you can return it for refund, no questions asked.
Please send it straight back within 14 days of receipt.
But we do have some guidelines for returning BOTTOMS:
- Please make sure you wear something underneath when trying
the size of the bottoms.
- Any bottoms returned have not been damaged, washed
or worn and do not contain any stains.
- If the returned bottoms do not meet the above standards,
we will refuse the returned product.
HOW TO RETURN SOMETHING TO US.
1. You don’t have to send it back in the original box – padded envelopes are fine, the goods must be returned in perfect condition, so pack carefully, especially anything in white leather.
2. Please email us so we know to look out for it.
3. Send it back to us: Lux Tenebrae, 55a Brookside, Pill, BS20 0LA, UK
4. Use registered post, and keep your receipt/proof until you know it has arrived, if it doesn’t arrive here you'll need to claim against your postal service.
5. Any customs charges incurred for returning goods back to us will be deducted from your refund - they are easy to avoid by marking your customs docket UK RETURN : NO COMMERCIAL VALUE.
6. You will receive your refund usually within minutes – it all depends on your bank. We’ll send you an email to confirm.