We want you to be delighted. In fact, if you order anything from us, that's off the shelf in a regular size, and you're not entirely enchanted by it's loveliness then, send it straight back and we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked, 100% money back for your peace of mind.
Or, if you prefer, we'll make you a new one in a different size, like a regular size exchange.
We want you to have a perfectly fitting Lux item and keep coming back for more, one of the ways we do that is by making sure you're happy and inspiring your trust in us. But some of our items have a huge range of size and colour options - in fact any item with more than three specifications about size and/or colour are always made to order just for you, and we treat these the same as any other special order item. Bespoke, Made to Measure and Made to Order orders can't be refunded, although in practice issues around special orders like this have only ever been about measurements and whether it fits in the way you want. We'll always sort it out straight away and we can often put things right at no extra expense.
And finally, we can't help you in cases of misuse or abuse of the product or normal wear and tear including stretching or damages such as abrasion, scratches, fading, scuffs, watermarks or indentations.
If we determine that a repair is not due to faulty goods or workmanship, we will send you an estimate for the cost of repairing your product. No repairs will be made without your approval.
* General leatherwork charged at £40/hr, 1 hr minimum charge, then per 1/2 hr.
1. Ensure you return your item(s) within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned unused, in their original, undamaged packaging
2. Please email us so we know to look out for it.
3. Send the parcel back to us: Lux Tenebrae, The Glass House, 55a Brookside, Pill, BS20 0LA, UK
4. We strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery from a reputable carrier, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for the returned items. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned goods.
5. In order to avoid any customs charges Please make sure you mark your item clearly on the customs docket UK RETURN : NO COMMERCIAL VALUE as any charges incurred for returning goods back to us for refund are the responsibility of the customer and will be deducted from the refund.Please note: you will receive your refund credit within 3 days of the item(s) being received. An email will be sent to confirm that we have processed your return.
|Single Size||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Ladies - International Conversion|
INTERNATIONAL BRA SIZE CONVERSION
To find your regular glove size, take the measurement around your palm, glove sizing is still done in inches, so you'll need to convert if necessary - 2.54cm = 1 inch.
Our gloves are on the tight side, so you may want to round up or down according to how you like them to fit, a good regular fit by sizing up, a super tight fit by sizing down.