BUILT TO DOMINATE, OUR UNDER BUST MILITARY CORSET IS VERY HEAVILY BONED FOR AN EDGY LOOK AND FEEL.
Traditional spoon busk front and steel bones for strength.
Trademark Lux high back.
COLOURS - Available in our full range of leather colours. And with optional contrast edging and lacing
SIZING - All our corsets are built to have a 2" gap down the back and a 2" 3" waist reduction depending on the size.
Sizes 8 and 10 have a 2" reduction, and a 2" gap
sizes 12,14,16 have a 3" reduction, and a 2" gap
size 8 has a finished 22" waist
size 10 has a finished 24" waist
size 12 has a finished 25" waist
size 14 has a finished 27" waist
size 16 has a finished 29" waist
Made to Measure items are made straight from your instructions, and so we'll need to get some info from you about size
1. Underbust measurement
2. Underbust to waist measurement
3. Your actual waist measurement
4. Desired waist reduction. Or desired finished waist of the corset - WARNING - don't forget we are going to build a 2" gap into the corset, so if you want a 24" waist you'd order a 22" corset. But please acknowledge the 2" gap, Finished waist to be 22" with a 2" gap.
5. Your high hip measurement, 3" below your waist
6. Your mid hip measurement 5" below your waist
DO I NEED MADE TO MEASURE OR BESPOKE FOR THIS CORSET?
It's entirely up to you, but where I'd always suggest a bespoke option for an overbust corset, the underbust corsets don't need the same level of precision, and a made to measure or even off the peg is usually spot on.
Usually made for you within 4 weeks, but built to last a lifetime. Please check you are happy with our wait list before you order.