Leather Jeans Measurement Guide
MEASURING YOURSELF FOR MADE TO MEASURE OR BESPOKE JEANS
Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down
1. What is your natural waist measurement?
2. What is your low waist measurement, 2" (5cms) below your waist?
3. Measure down from natural waist to knee.
4. Measure your largest hip/seat circumference
5. How far down from your natural waist is this?
6. Measure in a straight line down from your waist to the level of your crotch to get your crotch depth. (Easiest done when sitting in a chair - measure down the side from your waist to where the chair is)
7. Measuring from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist. This measurement is called your rise, what is the total rise measurement?
8. Measure around the largest part of your thigh?
9. What is your calf circumference
10. What is the inside leg measurement of the finished trouser?
Close fitting trousers will need these two further measurements
14. What is your ankle measurement around the thinnest part
15 What is your heel measurement