Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down. If you're going to wear a bra under the catsuit, then it's helpful to take the measurements whilst wearing one.
1. How Tall Are You?
2. Measure down from the nape of the neck to the waist at the back.
3. Measure down from waist to knee.
4. Measure down from waist to floor.
13. Measure your bust at the fullest point.
14. Measure from nipple to nipple across the body
15. Measure from the fullest point down to your waistline, in a straight line.
16. What bra size do you usually wear?
17. Measure your underbust.
18. Measure the distance down between this point and your waistline.
19. What is your waist measurement?
20. Either: What waist reduction would you like, or what would you like the finished waist to be?
21. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
22. Measure your hips at 5" below your waistline.
23. Measure around your hips at their fullest point.
24. How far down from the waist is this?
25. How far from the waist do you want the splitof the skirt to start?
26. Any special instructions?
Please feel free to email at any stage whilst measuring, or text if that's quicker and easier 0781 7369221 and Jules will get back to you ASAP
|Single Size||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Ladies - International Conversion|
INTERNATIONAL BRA SIZE CONVERSION