MEASURING YOURSELF FOR JEANS
Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down. If you're going to wear a bra under the catsuit, then it's helpful to take the measurements whilst wearing one.
1. How Tall Are You?
2. Measure down from waist to knee.
3. Measure down from waist to floor.
4. What is your waist measurement?
5. Where you would like the waistband of your jeans to start? This can be on or below the natural waist. Measure around your body at this point.
6. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
7. Measure your hips at 5" below your waistline.
8. Measure around your hips at their fullest point.
9. How far down from the waist is this?
10. Measure in a straight line down from your waist to the level of your crotch to get your crotch depth length. (Easiest done when sitting in a chair - measure down the side from your waist to where the chair is)
11. Measuring from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist. This measurement is called your rise, what is the total rise measurement?
12. Measure around the largest part of your thigh?
13. What is the inside leg measurement of the finished trouser?
14. You can have a bootleg, straight leg or tight leg fit. What would you like the bottom edge to measure?
15. Any special instructions? Pockets, zips, buttons etc.
|UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
To find your regular glove size, take the measurement around your palm, glove sizing is still done in inches, so you'll need to convert if necessary - 2.54cm = 1 inch.
Our gloves are on the tight side, so you may want to round up or down according to how you like them to fit, a good regular fit by sizing up, a super tight fit by sizing down.