Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down.
1. How Tall Are You?
2. Anything special about your body type that might help us (a picture works great), apple shaped, long body, short rise, pear shaped?
3. Measure down from the nape of your neck to your waist
4. What bra size do you usually wear?
5. Measure your underbust. On women, this is taken at the place where your bra band meets the bottom of the underwires in your bra.
6. Measure the distance down between this point and your waistline.
7. Measure the distance up between this point and your nipple.
8. Measure your waist.
9. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
10. Measure your hips at 5" below your waistline.
11. Measure around your hips at their fullest point.
12. How far down from the waist is this?
13. Measure in a straight line down from your waist to the level of your crotch to get your crotch depth length. (Easiest done when sitting in a chair - measure down the side from your waist to where the chair is)
14. Measuring from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist. This measurement is called your rise, what is the total rise measurement?
15. Measure around the largest part of your thigh?
16. What is the distance between your waist and the top of your stockings, so we can cut your suspenders at the right length, but they will be adjustable and removable.
17. Any special instructions?
|Single Size||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Ladies - International Conversion|
INTERNATIONAL BRA SIZE CONVERSION