LEATHER CATSUIT MEASUREMENTS NEEDED
We work in both cms and inches, so please choose the one that suits you best. If you have no preference, then in inches please.
Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down.
If you intend to wear a bra with the catsuit, wear it now for the measurements.
Some of these measurements are essential, we've put these in bold and we can't make your pattern without them. Some are just fine tuning, so don't sweat it if you can't get an accurate one.
1. Measure down from the nape of the neck to the waist at the back.
2. Measure down from waist to knee.
3. Measure down from waist to floor.
4. Measure around neckline
5. Measure shoulders from point to point
6. Measure back width seam to seam at armpit height
7. Measure back armpit from top of armpit crease across back
8. Measure shoulder length from neck to the shoulder joint
9. Measure from shoulder to elbow.
10. Measure sleeve length from your shoulder around your slightly bent elbow, down to where you want the sleeve to end.
11. Measure around the largest part of your upper arm - doesn't have to be in the same place as this photo, we just need to know how wide to make the sleeve
12. Measure around the largest part of your forearm- and how far down from the shoulder is this?
13. Measure your wrist size
The key to getting the most movement in your catsuit is the perfect fitting of the armhole, technically this is called the armscye (pronounced arm's eye, the eye of the arm) - we're going to be getting this as close to your skin as possible, like this, only better.
14. Using tape as best you can what is your armscye length, width and depth?
Armscye length measuring tape needs to be wrapped around your armpit starting from the top of your shoulder. Insert a finger width.
15. Bust at the fullest point
16. Measure your High Bust around the body right under the arm pits.
17. What bra size do you usually wear?
18. Measure shoulder to bust from the top of your shoulder down to the centre to your nipple.
19. Measure shoulder to waist from the midpoint on top of the shoulder, vertically down to the front of the body, to the waist
20. Distance between nipples from the centre of each nipple.
21. Measure your underbust.
22. Measure the distance down between this point and your waistline.
23. What is your waist measurement?
24. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
25. Measure around your hips at their fullest point around your bum.
26. How far down from the waist is this?
27. Measuring your crotch length - from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist.
28. Measure your crotch depth sitting down, waist to the chair
29. Measure around the largest part of your thigh?
30. What is the inside leg measurement down to your ankle bone
Please feel free to email at any stage whilst measuring, or text if that's quicker and easier 0781 7369221 and Jules will get back to you ASAP