MEASURING YOURSELF FOR A CATSUIT
We work in both cms and inches, so please choose the one that suits you best. If you have no preference, then in inches please.
Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down. If you wear a bra, then it's helpful to take the measurements whilst wearing one.
Some of these measurements are essential, we've put these in bold and we can't make your pattern without them. Some are just fine tuning, so don't sweat it if you can't get an accurate one.
1. How Tall Are You?
2. Measure down from the nape of the neck to the waist at the back.
3. Measure down from waist to knee.
4. Measure around neckline
5. Measure back width
6. Measure from shoulder to elbow.
7. How long do you want the sleeve from the shoulder? The sleeve length measurement is taken from your shoulder and goes around your slightly bent elbow, down to where you want the sleeve to end.
8. Measure around the largest part of your upper arm
9.Wrap the tape around you at the fullest point, usually at the nipples, to measure your bust.
10. What bra size do you usually wear?
11. Measure your underbust. On women, this is taken at the place where your bra band rests, or at the base of the pectoral muscle for men.
12. Measure the distance down between this point and your waistline.
13. What is your waist measurement?
14. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
15. Measure your hips at 5" below your waistline.
16. Measure around your hips at their fullest point around your bum.
17. How far down from the waist is this?
18. Measuring from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist. This measurement is called your rise, what is the total rise measurement?
19. Measure around the largest part of your thigh?
20. What is the inside leg measurement down to your ankle bone
21. You can have a bootleg, straight leg or tight leg fit. What would you like the bottom edge to measure?
22. Any special instructions? Pockets, zips, buttons etc.
Please feel free to email at any stage whilst measuring, or text if that's quicker and easier 0781 7369221 and Jules will get back to you ASAP
|Single Size||UK 8||UK 10||UK 12||UK 14||UK 16|
|Ladies - International Conversion|
INTERNATIONAL BRA SIZE CONVERSION
To find your regular glove size, take the measurement around your palm, glove sizing is still done in inches, so you'll need to convert if necessary - 2.54cm = 1 inch.
Our gloves are on the tight side, so you may want to round up or down according to how you like them to fit, a good regular fit by sizing up, a super tight fit by sizing down.