Outlet and stock orders dispatch almost daily, Small items 2 weeks , Gloves 6 weeks, Large items - order book is shut until the waiting list goes down a bit.
All orders - Here is your estimated order number dispatch sequence, updated 24 September :
Next Dispatch - Sat 25th Sep
2. 3522 Gloves
1 WEEK LATER Weds 29th Sep
1. 3520 bespoke glove armour
2. 3540, 3549
2 WEEKS LATER Weds 6th Oct
1. 3531 +3546 + 3547, 3558
2. , 3551 & 3554,
3 WEEKS LATER Weds 13th Oct
1. 3533 Undies, lingerie, gloves
2. 3562, 3564, 3565
4 WEEKS LATER Weds 20th Oct
1. 3541 gloves
2. 3556 & 7, lingerie and gloves
5 WEEKS LATER Weds 27th Oct
1. 3560 Undies, lingerie, gloves
6 WEEKS LATER Weds 3rd Nov
1. 3563 gloves
LARGE ITEMS, in production, in this order, waiting list is officially shut until this list reduces.
1. 3405 Bespoke Skirt - measurements received, fitting #1 sent 26th August
- feedback received, final fitting #2 sent 24 Sep,
2. 3450 Bespoke jeans - measurements arrived, fitting#1 jeans sent 27th May,
- feedback received, fitting #2 sent 1st June,
- feedback received, fitting #3 sent 30 July
- feedback received, final pattern #4 sent 26th August
- feedback received, pattern is perfect, leather in production
3. 3492 playsuit - measurements received, fitting #1 sent 30 July
- feedback received, fitting #2 sent 26th August
- feedback received, final fitting #3 in production
4. Yasmin instructions received for jacket, skirt, biker top, skater skirt, cocktail dress. Fitting #1 skirt sent 30 July - feedback received, pattern is perfect
5. Jeremy instructions received bermuda shorts, pencil skirt/Chanel style suit
6. 3375 Jacket, Skirt, Hat, gloves combo - measurements received, awaiting more info on hat and gloves. Jacket complete, - waiting for final balance payment
Black masks are in stock and usually posted out same or next day, coloured masks take around 5-7 days
Small items of lingerie and undies are hand-made by a specialist team and are cut on a Tuesday for dispatch the following Wednesday, there may or may not be queue, but you should get a very accurate idea from checking your order number against the shipping dates above.
Anything that isn't lingerie, undies or gloves goes is made by our tailoring team - and with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be months from the date ordered.
Turnaround time for larger items depends on a couple of things:
1. If you have given all details with your order, so we are good to go straight to leather at this end, then you will go straight on the end of the waiting list and work your way up through in numerical order. Work ahead of you in the list may involve several fittings, and every time we send a fitting out, you will go up one place in the queue. In this way you will progress quickly through the queue. But any fittings that are signed off will be made before you, and this can look as though you are stuck in the same place on the queue for ages.
2. If your order involves details that you need to check and send and/or fittings you will also go straight onto the queue, and we will endeavour to get your fittings out ASAP so that you can continue in the queue whilst you check your fitting at home.
There are no guidelines as to how long a larger item may take to go through the fitting process to completion as each of you will take a different amount of time to get your measurements over and your fittings checked. We do know how long your pattern will take to draw, how long each of your fittings takes to prep and how long it will take us to hand-make your item - yet with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be months from the date ordered, this means that unless you've spoken to us beforehand we cannot guarantee a date, even so, we always do our best to accommodate requests.
When the waiting list goes out past six months we close the order books until we've caught up again.