Outlet orders dispatched daily
Orders in/for production - Here is your estimated order number dispatch sequence as you move along the waiting list, updated 4th Dec :
Next Thurs 8th Dec
1. 3907, 3908, 3911, 3912, 3913, 3914, 3915, 3916, 3917, 3918, 3919, 3920, 3921, 3922 - 3920+3922 now delayed until 15th whilst we wait for materials to arrive, 3923, 3924, 3925
2. 3860 - Hunter Bespoke shirt - fitting #2
3. 3878 SIZE EXCHANGE
Then Thurs 15th Dec
1. 3920, 3922, 3926 (+3941 postage), 3927, 3928, 3929, 3930, 3931, 3932, 3933, 3934,
2. 3890 SIZE EXCHANGE
Then Thurs 22nd Dec
1. 3935, 3936, 3937, 3938, 3939, 3940, 3943 + ALL NEW ORDERS FROM 3944 UP
LARGE ITEMS, - WARNING! ONLY ONE MORE SPACE ON WAITING LIST BEFORE WE CLOSE THE ORDER BOOK TO CATCH UP
1. Jeremy, cherry skins set aside for bespoke trousers - fitting #1 - sent 20 Oct - awaiting feedback
2. 3860 Hunter Bespoke shirt - fitting #2 - in production
3. 3886 Bespoke jeans - fitting #1 sent 01 Dec - awaiting feedback
4. 3889 Bespoke Long Sleeved T Shirt - fitting #1 sent 01 Dec - awaiting feedback
5. 3895 Jeans - Awaiting instruction
Small items of lingerie and undies are hand-made by a specialist team and are cut on a Wednesday for dispatch the following Thursday, there may or may not be queue, but you should get a very accurate idea from checking your order number against the shipping dates above.
Anything that isn't lingerie, or undies is made by our tailoring team - and with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be anything from 2-12 weeks from the date ordered.
Turnaround time for larger items depends on a couple of things:
1. If you have given all details with your order, so we are good to go straight to leather at this end, then you will go straight on the end of the waiting list and work your way up through in numerical order. Work ahead of you in the list may involve several fittings, and every time we send a fitting out, you will go up one place in the queue. In this way you will progress quickly through the queue. But any fittings that are signed off will be made before you, and this can look as though you are stuck in the same place on the queue for ages.
2. If your order involves details that you need to check and send and/or fittings you will also go straight onto the queue, and we will endeavour to get your fittings out ASAP so that you can continue in the queue whilst you check your fitting at home.
There are no guidelines as to how long a larger item may take to go through the fitting process to completion as each of you will take a different amount of time to get your measurements over and your fittings checked. We do know how long your pattern will take to draw, how long each of your fittings takes to prep and how long it will take us to hand-make your item - yet with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be months from the date ordered, this means that unless you've spoken to us beforehand we cannot guarantee a date, even so, we always do our best to accommodate requests.
When the waiting list goes out past six months we close the order books until we've caught up again.