Outlet orders dispatched daily
Orders in/for production - Here is your estimated order number dispatch sequence as you move along the waiting list, updated 29th June :
Next Today 29th June
2. 3788, 3795
3. 3763 HUNTER SHIRT
4. 3785 + jacket + skirt
Then Thurs 7th July
1. 3796, 3797, 3798
2. 3783 + 3760 dresses
Then Thurs 14th July
1. 3799, 3800, 3801, 3802
Then Thurs 21st July
1. 3803 + 3805,+ ALL NEW ORDERS FROM 3809 UP
Then Thurs 28th July
Then Thurs 4th Aug
1. Venus In Furs Jacket + Letty Set
LARGE ITEMS, order book is CLOSED until the waiting list reduces
1. TS Jeans - in production - fitting #3 feedback received - final version in production
2. 3771 MILITARY CAP
3. 3771 MILITARY ARMOUR
4. Jeremy, Peacock green trousers - deposit and instructions received
5. 3760 Dresses x 2 - in production
6. 3804 Jeans - deposit and instructions received
7. Jeremy, cherry skins set aside for bespoke trousers - waiting for instruction
8. CR Letty set and Venus in Furs for delivery before Aug 10
9. 3763 HUNTER SHIRT -sent Mon 27th June
Black masks are in stock and usually posted out same or next day, coloured masks take around 5-7 days
Small items of lingerie and undies are hand-made by a specialist team and are cut on a Tuesday for dispatch the following Wednesday, there may or may not be queue, but you should get a very accurate idea from checking your order number against the shipping dates above.
Anything that isn't lingerie, or undies is made by our tailoring team - and with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be anything from 2-12 weeks from the date ordered.
Turnaround time for larger items depends on a couple of things:
1. If you have given all details with your order, so we are good to go straight to leather at this end, then you will go straight on the end of the waiting list and work your way up through in numerical order. Work ahead of you in the list may involve several fittings, and every time we send a fitting out, you will go up one place in the queue. In this way you will progress quickly through the queue. But any fittings that are signed off will be made before you, and this can look as though you are stuck in the same place on the queue for ages.
2. If your order involves details that you need to check and send and/or fittings you will also go straight onto the queue, and we will endeavour to get your fittings out ASAP so that you can continue in the queue whilst you check your fitting at home.
There are no guidelines as to how long a larger item may take to go through the fitting process to completion as each of you will take a different amount of time to get your measurements over and your fittings checked. We do know how long your pattern will take to draw, how long each of your fittings takes to prep and how long it will take us to hand-make your item - yet with increasing demand for our lovely leather and a limited number of us skilled enough to make it for you, the typical turnaround time for large orders may be months from the date ordered, this means that unless you've spoken to us beforehand we cannot guarantee a date, even so, we always do our best to accommodate requests.
When the waiting list goes out past six months we close the order books until we've caught up again.