LEATHER BODYSUIT MEASUREMENTS NEEDED
We work in both cms and inches, so please choose the one that suits you best. If you have no preference, then in inches please.
Relax and don't pull the tape too tight. You want to measure your normal, comfortable posture. To begin, please tie a string or ribbon around your waist so that we can use this line to measure up and down.
Some of these measurements are essential, we've put these in bold and we can't make your pattern without them. Some are just fine tuning, so don't sweat it if you can't get an accurate one.
1. Measure down from the nape of the neck to the waist at the back.
2. Measure back width seam to seam at armpit height
3. Measure back armpit from top of armpit crease across back
4. Bust at the fullest point
5. Measure your High Bust around the body right under the arm pits.
6. What bra size do you usually wear?
7. Measure your underbust.
8. Measure the distance down between this point and your waistline.
9. What is your waist measurement?
10. Measure your high hips at 3" below your waistline.
11. Measure around your hips at their fullest point around your bum.
12. How far down from the waist is this?
13. Measuring your crotch length - from the tape at your natural waist, take the tape down to your crotch, underneath and up to the back waist.
14. Measure your crotch depth sitting down, waist to the chair
Please feel free to email at any stage whilst measuring, or text if that's quicker and easier 0781 7369221 and Jules will get back to you ASAP