Deposits are available in £50 lots up to £500, please round up or down for ease of use. We will then calculate your final balance which will become payable as we order your leather and prepare to make your finished item. We also use this page for all sorts of other payments coming into Lux like final balances, and one off bespoke items, so don't be surprised if you see some strange looking amounts on the drop down list.
Please note: If you have not supplied us any measurements within three months of your deposit, we will consider the order cancelled and supply you with a Lux Tenebrae Gift Token for the amount paid, which you can use to re-order when you are ready. (see Gift Voucher terms and Conditions set out below).
1. Gift certificates must be redeemed at our website, toward the purchase of products listed in Lux Tenebrae.com's online catalogue.
2. The gift certificate cannot be used to pay for Luxtenebrae.com gift certificates.
3. The gift certificate has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
4. Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient's gift certificate account.
5. If the order exceeds the amount of the gift certificate, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card, cash or Paypal.
6. Gift certificates and unused portions of gift certificates expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law.
7. Normal Lux Tenebrae.com terms and conditions of purchase apply.
This Agreement and any contract for the purchase of goods shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales